I had a look at the site,
1) The object in the image is not in the centre.
This looks extremely shabby and shanty.
2) The Information Architecture needs to be worked upon.
The Main navigation: Home and Mailbox both lead to the home page.
3)The images displayed should be facing same direction either Left or Right. Facing Right is preferred as the direction does not throw the user out of the page as it happens in facing left it keeps the user in the page.
4) The size of the font for the text on the Main Navigation is too big, it has to be small and visible. The text is shouting.
5) The Shopping Cart should face outwards. you want the User to buy stuff and move out .
6) An image having multiple views from various angles in an Ecommerce website, helps the user to exactly know how the product would look like. And then further make a purchase.
These are the basics every site must have.